Village style cooking is always special and tasty. Here we are going to see how crab gravy is prepared in village style. Everyone cooks crab curry differently, but this village style method will be very tasty.
Crab is rich in minerals.And it is very low in fats and calories.So it is goo to include such Crab in the diet. There are the several benefits of eating crab. The protein in cra is very essential for ones growth and bones.so it is very good to give it to children.Crab is high in omega -3 fatty acids. These reduce the blood level of fats in the blood and prevent heart diseases.
- Crab – 1 kg
- Anise – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Tamarind – the size of lemon
- Tomatoes – 4
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Cumin – 2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- First chop onion and tomato finely. Then add cumin,aniseed,garlic and pepper and grind it.
- Put oil in a pan and sauté onions and tomatoes, then add ground pepper ,cumin,aniseed,garlic and sauté well.
- Then dissolve the tamarind add water and salt,boil well and cover the crab.After the crab is cooked well,add coriander and curry leaves and cover it.
- Delicious Crab Gravy is ready.