Babies love baby corn. So when making chapattis at night, serve it with baby corn masala as a side dish. This way your baby will enjoy eating it and the baby will get the nutrients in it.
You can also add corns by frying them in oil along with the ingredients. Because it gives a unique and crunchy taste to the salad. It can also be added to soups. A popular snack you can make with baby corns is corn fritters. For this you need to dip the baby corns in your desired flour masala mixture and fry it in oil. Baby corns can also be used in Chinese cooking and added to Manchurian, spicy vegetable-based gravies. Baby corn is healthy one of the vegetables and you can include it in your daily diet. Now these baby corns have become an essential ingredient in continental and Asian cuisines. It is used in salads. Baby corn is rich in various nutrients like vitamins A, B, C and E, folate, thiamin and pantothenic. Hence, the health benefits of baby corn are numerous. Lets know how to prepare chili baby corn here.
- Baby corn – 1/4 cup
- Chili – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies-1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tbsp (finely chopped -1)
- Ginger – 1/4 tsp (finely chopped)
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Szechuan Sauce 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
- Water as required
- For soaking; –
- corn flour – 1 table spoon
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt—required amount
- To make Szechuan Sauce…
- Chilli – 30
- Garlic – 15 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Soya sauce – 1/4 tbsp
- vinegar – 1 tbsp
- pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- oil – 3 tbsp
- salt – as required
- First , put the chilies in hot water and let it soak for 30 minutes, then put the chillies separately in a mixer and make a paste by adding some water.
- Then put a pan in the oven, pour oil in it and when it dries, add garlic and ginger and saute for 2 minutes, then add the ground chili paste and cook on low flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Whenever the oil separates from the chili paste, add soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt and cook well on low flame for 5 minutes and let it cool
- How to make Szechuan Chili Baby Corn: First put all the ingredients given for soaking in a bowl and pour water and mix it with some water. Then add baby corn pieces to it and fry it.
- Then put a pan in the oven, pour some oil in it, add the baby corn pieces and fry until golden and keep it aside.
- Then pour the remaining oil in the same pan and when it dries, add ginger and garlic and saute. Then add green chillies, wedges and increase the flame and saute well.
- Then add soy sauce, tomato sauce, Szechuan sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder and required amount of salt to it, add the remaining corn flour mixture and stir well. Then, if you add fried baby corn pieces and fry it well, Chili Baby Corn is ready!!