Suman Ranganathan is an Indian born model and actress who made her appearance in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Hindu films. Suman is well known for her films like Aaghaaz (2000), Ishq Qayamat (2004) and Sidlingu (2012). She received SIIMA Awards for the category Best Actor Female in 2016 for her role in Kannada movie. She is one of the contestants in Bigg Boss Kannada Season 06. Find out Suman Ranganathan Wiki, Personal Details, Career and more.
Suman Ranganathan Wiki/Biography
Suman Ranganathan is an Indian model and actress who starred in various film industries. She has also appeared in item numbers and also does some modeling works from time to time. Suman was born on 26th July 1974 in Bangalore, Karnataka. She is a very beautiful, popular and talented actress across the country.
Suman Ranganathan Personal Details
Suman Ranganathan is a beautiful and popular actress from Bangalore and belongs to a Hindu family. Irrespective of her age she looks so beautiful and pretty. She is a natural beauty with height 5′ and weighs about 59 kg. Her vital body measurements are 33-27-34 and have dark brown eyes with black hair.’Suman Ranganathan got married to Bunty Walia, an Indian film producer and got separated.
Also Check: Thulasi Prasad (Bigg Boss Contestant)
Suman Ranganathan Career
Suman made her debut with the Kannada movie called C.B.I Shankar directed by Shankar Nag in the year 1989 as Asha. She also played as Shareefa in the movie Santha Shishunala Sharifa played by Sridhar. Fareb is her first Bollywood film released in the year 1996 which has its origin from the movie Unlawful Entry (1992) and she is praised for her critics. She also appeared in an Indian American Socialite in the movie Aa Ab Laut Chalen in the year 1999 and in 2003 she acted in the movie Baghban.
Lesser Known Facts About Suman Ranganathan
- She is also in the team of judges for the Mr India World 2007.
- She has received tow Kannada Film Fare Awards for the movies Savaari (2009) and Sidlingu (2012).
- She is model turned actress.
- She is the former partner of actor Gautam Kapoor and former sister in law of Akhil Kapoor.
- Suman once dated Bollywood actor Rahul Roy for a while.
- She is fond black, white and yellow colour and her favourite place to visit is, London.
- She likes to watch cricket and her favourite actor is Ramesh Aravind and Puneeth Rajkumar.
- Her hobbies are shopping and singing.