Madhu Priya is an upcoming playback singer who concentrates mainly in Telugu film and television industry. She got very famous from her private folk song Adapillanamma Nenu Adapilanani which says a lot about struggling girls in the society. Madhu made her debut through the movie Fidaa which received some film fare awards. Let’s check out Madhu Priya Wiki, Personal Details, Career and more.
Madhu Priya Biography/Wiki
Madhu Priya was born on 26th August 1997 in Godavarikhani, Karimnagar, Telangana. Currently, Madhu Priya family belongs to Hindu origin and is residing in Hyderabad. Madhu Priya has a sister who is elder to her. Peddinti Mallesh, Madhu’s father and her mother name is Sujatha. She finished her schooling from Montessori School, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh and completed her graduation from Osmania College, Kurnool.
Also check: Rimi Tomy
Madhu Priya Personal Details
Madhu Priya is a well-known playback singer. Madhu Priya got married to Mangi Srikanth, a young real estate businessman on 30th October 2015. Earlier Madhu Priya fell in love with him but her parents are not happy with the marriage because of her being so young to get married. However, she convinced her parents for the marriage after many years in a relationship with Mangi Srikanth.
Madhu Priya is a cute looking lady with an average height of 5’6″ and weighs about 50 kg. Her vital measurements are 30-24-32 with black cat-like eyes. While staying in Hyderabad with her parents she got an opportunity to participate in a singing reality show called Idea Super Singer.
Also Check: Ashika Ranganath
Madhu Priya Career
Madhu Priya made her debut as a playback singer in Tollywood with her performance in the movie Fidaa in the year 2017 for the song Vachinde which got over 3.5 million Youtube views. She has also participated in Star Ma’s Big Boss Telugu Season 1 and became a top-rated contestant but got evicted in the 13th day. She has also performed in the movie Daggaraga Dooramga, 2011 as a support in singing. She has also worked for Chesi Chudu composed by JAM8, Nela Ticket by Shathikanth Karthick and Saakshyam by Harshavardhan Rameshwar.
Lesser Known Facts About Madhu Priya
- She likes singing folk songs since her childhood.
- She has a strong belief in devoting Lord Shiva.
- She is a trained singer and she started singing at her very young age.
- She has shown her singing talent in various stage shows.
- For her performance in Vachinde song, Madhu received the best Playback Singer Female award at Zee Golden Awards.
- Madhu once filed a case against her husband for molesting her and beating up her parents but she withdrew the case the very next day.
- She is an active user of social media. Her fans will always be looking out for her cute little smile in her photos on Instagram.
- She is not only a singer but also she writes and composes the songs.