Chicken preparation should always be delicious. In chicken fry, some of the chicken lovers have allergy to masala flavour.., this Chicken Onion Roast is tasty and easy with less masala flavour! Let’s make it and eat it, and its easy to do,
- Chicken – 1/4 kg
- Onions 2
- ginger, garlic paste -1 tsp
- garam masala powder – 1 tea spoon
- oil – 3 table spoon
- coriander leaves – a little
- Pepper – 2 teaspoons
- First , Clean the chicken well and cut it into small pieces.Keep other items ready as well. “Cut the onion into eight pieces and keep them separately. Heat oil in a pan and add ginger and garlic. Then add the spice powders and fry for a while and then add the chicken pieces and saute.
- Then add required amount of salt and pour little water and cover.Add and cook on medium flame for ten minutes. (Stir twice in between.)
- When the chicken is cooked, add the chopped onions and fry for two minutes, sprinkling the coriander leaves.
- This can be added to sambar and curd rice. Along with this, you can add few chopped capsicum like onions. Still tastes good.