Bioscope TV Network Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Behind Talkies” / “We” / “Us” / “Our”) would like “Us” inform you about the care and caution that We take in order to ensure due accuracy of Our content, which is addressed by Our Actionable Feedback Policy.
Behind Talkies encourages meaningful conversations between Blasters, Reviewers, readers and senior Behind Talkies employees.
We are committed to engaging with our readers and taking action based on their suggestions, complaints, and other feedback. Readers may help us develop an individual story or line of coverage, answer questions that a story may raise, identify related or under-covered issues, and teach us about new and diverse sources, experts, and perspectives. We believe that news organizations have a responsibility to engage with the public on the values, issues, and ideas of the times, and that news organizations have much to gain in return. In fact, actionable feedback may:
- Further develop an individual story or line of coverage.
- Help answer questions that a story may raise.
- Help identify related questions or issues that the audience, including demographic segments of that audience, is discussing or are concerned about.
- Yield new and diverse sources and experts.
We commit to interact with the readers in several ways.
- Contact Us: A page listing all editorial contributors with verified mailto links, providing our readers with clear information, email addresses and phone numbers, where they can ask questions or report complaints.
- Forum: A defined channel dedicated to discussing a news source coverage and/or agenda, also providing access to third-party social media websites (Facebook), where readers can have a more direct and informal relationship with the Behind Talkiess team.
- Complaints: A dedicated link/form for complaints, easily accessible from every Behind Talkies article page, providing our users with a direct feedback system to report any error, suggestion, or request for adjustment for each article.
- Comments in the Channels: Giving the possibility to comment on each article, on the Channel where the article is hosted. All the comments are moderated by the Channel Manager. Behind Talkies has the right to edit or cancel comments, messages and content submitted by readers.
- Author data: Verified author social profiles (when available) connected to author pages on the Behind Talkies site, making available on the platform author contact information (permanent social ID).
- User feedback stories: In particular, the direct feedback system, easily accessible from every Behind Talkies article page, is a key element of our editorial standing. Behind Talkies provides its users with a direct feedback system, easily accessible from every Behind Talkies article page, to report any error, suggestion or request for adjustment for each article.
- Article updates: Updates to articles based on audience comments/feedback.
- Audience polls: Public audience polls with results published to take product (new features) and editorial (new topics to be covered) decisions.
- Community Managers, Content Managers and Central Team: Behind Talkies makes available on the platform email contact information of the key staff member, when this is relevant and secure.
We are proud of keeping this openness as a priority, in line with the nature of our open platform.